A Full Service Builder
There are three ways that you can put our team to work for you on your construction project: General Contracting, Design-Build and Pre-Construction Services. Contact us and we will help you determine which approach is best suited for your project.
Our diverse construction experience offers an inside look to heading off costly obstacles. Time spent preparing accurate estimates is key to avoiding delays and getting the most for your dollar.
General Construction Services
Years of working with qualified professionals builds confidence and fellowship results in great achievement.
Time has given Barger Construction thousands of professional contacts which are continually updated. This outreach brings the best products, price and professionals to your job with the latest techniques and products needed in today’s construction.
Design Build Services
In the Design-Build process, the contractor leads both the design and construction teams. Advantages of this approach include:
- One source of responsibility for the owner, established and sustained from the project’s inception through its completion.
- Contractor involvement in the design process in order to monitor the cost implications of various design decisions.
- Working out simplified construction details in advance to provide a smoother flow of construction.
- Selection of materials in order to provide better control and ensure compliance with previously set budgets and schedules.
- A fast track approach of contracting portions of work prior to completion of design may be utilized in order to meet short time schedules.
Through use of the Design-Build process, the owner and builder achieve a higher degree of control which can prevent conflicts and delays in construction.